Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Finally Settling In



Nate is doing great at school this week. 3 smiley faces so far. His teacher came up to me yesterday afternoon when I was picking him up and told me that he is such a joy to teach. She also apologized for last week. She said that she felt like the problems were her fault and that she was very sorry for the week that Nate had. She also said that he is the most well behaved child in her classroom. Hearing that made me feel so much better. I was so dreading school this week, but it has turned out to be a wonderful week so far. Nate wakes up every morning ready to go. He told me this morning that he loves learning new things. They are already learning how to spell. By CHRISTmas they will be reading. It has changed so much over the years.




Nate and Daddy on the first day of school

2 comments:

Joy said...

That is great news! I had worried about it.

Amanda McCrory said...

Glad to see Nate is liking school better.