Wednesday, January 23, 2008

5 shots!!!

I took Nikolas to see Dr. Dabbs this morning for his 2 month check up. He weighed 13 lbs. and 14 oz. He said that the ear infection was completely gone and his ears looked great. Therefore he could go ahead and get his immunization shots. He also had to have the PKU (newborn screening) repeated, he said that he thought the lab had made some kind of mistake but nothing to be worried about because all of them had to be redone. He said that Nikolas is right on schedule and doing great. He is also trying to cut 2 teeth on bottom. Nate didn't have the 1st tooth until he was about 13 months old. So, whoever said that no 2 are alike was RIGHT .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nikolas is getting so big. He looks just like Nate.

The James Family said...

Lily Grace just cut her first two teeth on the bottom this past week and she is almost 9 months old! I didn't think she would ever get a tooth. I can't believe Nate got them at 13 months old! Your boys are so precious! I am so happy I have another blog to look at and Im adding you to my list to look at everyday.