Monday, January 14, 2008

"My Blood Sugar is Dropping"

Nate and I went to the processor to pick up Matt's deer today and the lady asked Nate if he could carry one of the bags for me and he said "Sure, I am really strong and I help my mommy all the time". But, when we got in the car to leave he said, "Mommy, I don't think I can help you anymore today because carrying that heavy bag made my blood sugar drop". Where do kids come up with the things they say? I have no idea where he heard that. So when we got home I told him that since his blood sugar dropped he needed to get on the couch and lay down and rest for a little while. So, he did and I got the thermometer and checked his temperature and it's 101. I guess he has what Nikolas has had all week. Its funny, he knew he wasn't feeling well and used that statement at the right time.

No comments: